anyweb

The windows noob Microsoft Intune (Mobile Device management) guides, now available to download !

After the huge popularity of the windows-noob.com Configuration Manager 2012 Guides (609,165 views as of July 2nd, 2014), which were subsequently made available for download, (and downloaded 63521 times as of July 2nd, 2014) I've now made the following guides available in Microsoft Word format (zipped).

These are the windows-noob Mobile Device Management guides which help you integrate Microsoft Intune with Configuration Manager 2012 R2, and then go on to add support for the following mobile devices"

• iOS
  • Android
  • Windows RT
  • Windows 8.1
  • Windows Phone

Mobile Device Management with Microsoft Intune integration (UDM)

Note: To download this zip file you need to register your account on windows-noob.com

You can download the windows noob Mobile Device management guides in one ZIP from here:

System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager Mobile Device Management - The windows-noob.com Guides.zip

Once extracted you'll have the guide in Word format like below

The windows noob Mobile Device management guides.png

Please do spread the word !

cheers

niall

• Thanks 1

does your SCCM and Server environment has to be connected to Cloud for In-tune to work? ? Mine are curently running on-premise. I have not connected my environment to Azure portal or MS Cloud. 

can this be setup as Home Lab environment? 

there's two way's to look at Intune, standalone (cloud based) or hybrid (mixture of SCCM on premise and cloud based backend)

so for your needs you can do both, there are free trials available just sign up !