hhancock

Windows Server 2012 R2 + WDS Issues

I can't seem to get the WDSClientUnattend.xml file to work properly. I am trying to deploy a Windows 8.1 image. I've create a unattend answer file with Windows System Image Manager. The answer file validates. I've added this answer file to the WDS server properties client tab under the proper architecture (x64).

I am still prompted to input locale and credentials even though my answer file has this information already in it. On the client, the setupact.log file says, "There is no unattend file available on the server." I am confused because I see the file and I am able to browse to it from another computer on the network. I've created another post on TechNet.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<unattend xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:unattend">
    <settings pass="windowsPE">
        <component name="Microsoft-Windows-Setup" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
            <WindowsDeploymentServices>
                <Login>
                    <Credentials>
                        <Domain>DOMAIN</Domain>
                        <Password>PASSWORD</Password>
                        <Username>USERNAME@DOMAIN</Username>
                    </Credentials>
                </Login>
            </WindowsDeploymentServices>
        </component>
    </settings>
    <cpi:offlineImage cpi:source="wim:c:/sources/install.wim#Windows 8.1 Enterprise" xmlns:cpi="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:cpi" />
</unattend>

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.