djveritas

SCEP Email Alerts Stopped Working

System Center 2012 R2 alerts for SCEP have stopped sending emails upon an infection. Some infections, not all, are still being reported under the monitoring tab but an email is no longer sent. I have tried to test with the EICAR test files and nothing was reported under monitoring. I tested the email through SCCM and it is working.

This happened once before and I deleted the subscription and added it back to get it working again. This time, no luck. Any help is appreciated.

Ok if its sending other emails from the SCCM system fine then it could be the SCEP alert settings that you have currently.

For instance this is for any Malware Detection with "Critical" Severity and a low detection threshold for machines in the "All Computers" Collection.

6qkzm0.jpg

Then you need to create a subscription for the alert and set the settings for that subscription on what alerts it will send.

30vd85h.jpg