FabianL

Task Sequence media creation failing

Question

Hello all,

I have been racking my brain for the past few days trying to figure this out but so far I have had no luck. I am hoping someone could provide some guidance. I am creating a Task Sequence Media to a USB drive of an image I captured. The image is about 21Gb and the process fails somewhere near the end. I am running this off of my Windows 8.1 PC where I have the console installed. We are running SCCM 2012 SP2. We have a standalone Primary site. Not sure what more information you need but let me know if you have any questions. I have attached the logs as well.

From reviewing the logs I wonder if the issue is near the end where it states that it is staging an SWM that is 10551 mb in space. If the thumb drive is partitioned in a FAT32 format then it should not allow any files larger than 4GB in space if i am not mistaken. Could this be the reason why it is failing?

Thank you!

http://pastebin.com/0nrdwa38- logs are here

2 answers to this question