anyweb

using Configuration Manager 2012 in a LAB - The CM12 Guides in PDF and WORD format

hi guys,

i know many people have requested to be able to download the guides here in PDF or Word DOC format so with help from a reader (Brian Thorp) we have just that !

now you can download the entire 18 part guide to using Configuration Manager 2012 in both PDF and WORD format and use whichever you want while on the go,

Download the ZIP

The windows-noob.com CM12 Guides in PDF and WORD format.zip

a big thanks goes to Brian for compiling it all together so that you lot can have it remotely

cheers !

niall

• Like 11

I know you said you were making them, but I am doing it anyway and will have /my/ versions of the new RTM emailed to you, anyweb. Its up to him if he chooses to publish them or not. I have gotten a lot out of them, so I feel like I have to give back when I make them available to print for myself (in word files) that I should give back to the community.

I am using this version . Installation is completed but I can not download updates from microsoft through SCCM .I tryied to find wheather I can only computers in my nearst network but I could not find it.

is there any possibility that you help me remotely?

Thanks

Hakeem