sekhar

Facing error while instaling

logs.txtlogs.txt

Hi,

I am using SCCM 2007 and i am new to this in some client machines they are getting the following error

Failed to instantiate UI Server {C2F23AE4-82D8-456F-A4AF-A2655D8CA726} with error 80004005

Failed to instantiate UI Server 2 {E8425D59-451B-4978-A2AB-641470EB7C02} with error 80004005

Failed to instantiate Updates UI Server {2D023958-73D0-4542-8AD6-9A507364F70E} with error 80004005

Failed to instantiate VApp UI Server {00AAB372-0D6D-4976-B5F5-9BC7605E30BB} with error 0x80004005

The user has logged off.

and in Software Installer it is showing for a long time... and failed after that nearly 5-7 days.

Thanks in Advance

What OS is this on, what SCCM version is this on?

I have seen this before on devices which have broken WMI.

Have you got the 3rd party add-on "SCCM Client Installed"? This comes with a program WMIRepair.exe which we find very reliable.

Hi Mikey,

It is windows 7 operating systems

SCCM 2007.

if it is WMI issue how can we solve?

i think that we have to run a script and follow some commands... till now i didn't tested once i complete that one and it is successfull very soon i'll share it but before that i want to know if any one can find other alternatives

Thanks

Have you got the 3rd party add-on "SCCM Client Installed"? This comes with a program WMIRepair.exe which we find very reliable.

Search Google for "SCCM Client Center", download and install it, in the Program Files folder there will be the program WMIRepair.exe. Run this on the machine having the problem - it needs a command line option, i think it needs /cmd