Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'Cannot get Root Site Code'.
Hey Guys / Niall - I wanted to make this post as even though still researching, it hasn't been going that well... I recently installed SCCM 2012 R2 (which I updated to SP1 CU3) in an environment which recently had SCCM 1511 installed and no longer used and I hear SCCM 2007 in the past. When deploying clients from the console, only about 30% of them are responding as actually being installed. When I look at logs, I see that the client installs correctly on all, but Location Services shows the below errors: After research, I tried sending "ccmsetup RESETKEYINFORMATION=TRUE"