nickjean

deploy Software

Question

Hi,

I have installed SCCM 2007 Sp1 and the I have installed the ConfigMgr Client with client push methode. But if I check the ConfigMgr Client on my Computer Client, on the Configuration Manager--->Action , I only see two Pionts.

1) Machine Policy

2)User Policy

Why can I not see other Points? see attached file.

And in the on the Configuration Manager--->Advanced, I see not the site code and I can not discover it

Can anybody help me?

Thanks

post-3171-1245247168_thumb.jpg

you will only see 2 after it's been installed until it loads the other agents...

try disabling your firewall and try again

cheers

anyweb

Hi anyweb,

my firewall is per default policy disabled. I have removed the the sccm-Client and install it again. But it happened nothing.

What can I do?

cheers

you will only see 2 after it's been installed until it loads the other agents...

try disabling your firewall and try again

cheers

anyweb

have you correctly set the boundary(s) in configmgr ? if the client cannot discover the sccm server then something is wrong, did you follow the configuration guide from start to finish ?

Hi anyweb

yes I have correctly set the boundary in configmgr and I have follow your Guid from start to finsh.

here ist my Active Directory Side and servcies

post-3171-1245399973_thumb.jpg

here is my sccm configmgr boundary

post-3171-1245399818_thumb.jpg

here is my configmgr client

post-3171-1245399825_thumb.jpg

post-3171-1245399833_thumb.jpg

post-3171-1245399843_thumb.jpg

have I set for every clients a boundary? If yes how can I do it?

Update: I have a domaincontroller Windows Server 2008 and sccm 2007 is installed on a seperate windows 2008 Server. I have for testing installed sccm client on my domiancontroller and I can see all of agent and Site Code here.

cheers

post-3171-1245399852_thumb.jpg

well then right click on it and choose Install Client, then wait a few minutes and see does ccmsetup.exe start on the client

I do it several time and I can see the ccmsetup.exe on the client(Task Manager), but after installtion is the same problem

Have I install for every Clients a new boundary?

well then right click on it and choose Install Client, then wait a few minutes and see does ccmsetup.exe start on the client

I dont understand, why does function on the Domaincontroller and not on a domian client?

Did you follow all prerequisites before installing SCCM? Seems like you client cannot communicate with SCCM server...

Are you boundaries correct?

Did you extend the AD scheme? Did you make a management container in AD (under system - system managment ).

Firewall turned off?

Installed the MP role in SCCM?