trifoneWP

Task seqeunce error -no wizard completion dialog-SCCM client does not show live on console

I have 2 task sequences in SCCM 2012. One is just for a baseline Windows 7 SP1 OS and the other includes all my applications.

The first task sequence (Windows 7 OS Only) completes correctly and shows the wizard summary.

The seconds task sequence (Windows 7 OS and apps) completes but does not show the wizard summary and goes right to the CTRL ALT DEL screen and although the SCCM client shows that it is connected to the MP in the Configuration Manager client it does not show Active or connected in the SCCM 2012 console.

I am using a MDT task sequence for both. I am not using a build and capture image because I don't need any customizations in Windows.

After I look at the smsts.log on the client machine, I see various errors but unsure how to decipher them.

One error that is common is:

(_hrMethodRetVal == ((HRESULT)0L)) || (bFailIfMIssing ==false), HRESULT=80070002 (e:\NTS_SCCM_RELEASE\sms\common\inc\ccmxml.h,582)

BDD.log

smsts.log

smsts-20140224-030134.log