Luskin

PC Asset Discovery

Obviously I need to spend more time trying to find out about SCCM as I'm not being very clear.

Data is being pulled from SCCM via a query to be entered into a separate CMDB (outside of SCCM) for each PC

The data that is extracted must be coming from the wrong views/tables in SCCM because a new PC connected to

the network is "discovered" within 10 minutes - and the query results will reflect that . However, associated data

such as "Last Login ID", "Last Login Time" and details about the software packages installed on the PC take much

longer to be updated in the query and passed to the CMDB - sometimes days

Ok, Now I see where you are trying to go and what the issue is.

No one will be able to answer this question without first looking at the query you are trying to run to grab the data for your CMDB.

Assuming that you are populating your CMDB every 24 hours, it could take ~48 hours for data from CM12 to get into your CMDB. There are a number of variables that will increase or decrease this time.

IMO this is starting to become something that can't be easily answered within a forum and as such you should look at hiring a CM expert that can help grab the data from CM12 and get it into your CMDB.