kka65

Build and capture is not capturing the image

Hi,

I am trying to use "build and capture" to capture a Windows7 S1 image that I can deploy to clients. I have tried several times but I keep getting errors and when it finished the capture has not being done.

I have given the Network access account local admin on the SCCM server and it is local admin all on all PCs. I have recreated the TS and done it again but I got this

"The task sequence failed with error code 0x80070056. For more information please, contact your system administrator or helpdesk operator."

I am attaching the smsts log.

Any help what is going wrong?

Thanks

KKA

smsts-20140312-171956.log

That error code indicates that your password of the Network Access Account is wrong. Can you check this? When editing the task sequence, you can provide the Network Access Account in the capture step. You can also verify if it can connect to the network share there, so I should also give that a try.

Capturing an image but the account keeps locking out by "minwinpc". The Access Account keeps locking out for no apparent reason. When you put it in TS and you verify it is OK. But immediately you come back and try and verify again you get bad password and the account locks out. So when you go and build and capture the image it locks out and the image does not get captured.

Please what can be causing this?

Thanks

Kofi

Please I have gone back to create a New account just for TS but I am getting this when I verify the path. That is "Test the Connection".

Please what is going on with my SCCM. I am pulling my hairs on this one.

Thanks

KKA

Thanks you for the help. It was the password that was the problem. I have change it to a simple one and now the PC is build.

But I cannot log into it. I cannot use the local admin password I enter into the TS to log it. It is saying that the account is disabled.

I have manage to retrieve the SMSTS log. I have try is again and I am getting the same errors.

"The task sequence failed with error code 0x80004005.
For more information please, contact your system administrator or helpdesk operator."

Attached is the log

Thanks

KKA

I have done everything but I cannot get it to work. I have try and the solutions on the site and the suggestions but it is still not working please and idea what has gone wrong?

PXE loads an IP address from DHCP boots WDSNBP but reports no response from Windows Deployment Services Server it then gives me the option to press F12 when I press this it shows errors as below

Downloaded WDSNBP...

Architecture: x64

WDSNBP started using DHCP Referral.

Contacting Server: 172.16.0.3 (Gateway: 0.0.0.0)...

No response from Windows Deployment Services server.

Launching pxeboot.com...

Press F12 for network service boot

If I press F12, I receive a Windows Boot Manager error message

Windows failed to start (etc.)

File: \Boot\BCD

Info: An error occurred while attempting to read the boot configuration data.

Thanks

Kofi