kka65

Windows 7 SP Image deployment failing with Error Code 0x80004005

Thanks you for the help. It was the password that was the problem. I have change it to a simple one and now the PC is build.

But I cannot log into it. I cannot use the local admin password I enter into the TS to log it. It is saying that the account is disabled.

I have manage to retrieve the SMSTS log. I have try is again and I am getting the same errors.

"The task sequence failed with error code 0x80004005.
For more information please, contact your system administrator or helpdesk operator."

Attached is the log

Thanks

KKA

smsts.log

It looks like your machine is having issues uploading your image to the network location you specified. You may want to verify the account your using to upload the final product has permissions to the share. This may seem obvious, but also verify you input credentials as "domainname/username" instead of just user name and password. Give that a try and let us know if that resolves the issues.