Dinus1979

Activating Windows 7 Using Kms In Osd Task

HI guys....

I created the task sequence for deploiare windows 7 sp1 ent
and I entered the commands to activate the KMS server on windows of my workplace ...
but all this does not work .... if you look at the log command throws without problems and without giving me errors.
I am attaching pictures of everything ...
I can aiutare__ Thanks

post-10093-0-94011200-1395908399_thumb.png

post-10093-0-67871600-1395908403_thumb.png

Hi,

When using KMS you should not enter a Product key at all, the client will activate itself as well automatically when installed, you can activate it using the KMS server using the command described here:http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff793406.aspx

The KMS server key on the volume licensing site is to be used when installing the KMS server..

Regards,
Jörgen

Hi,

When using KMS you should not enter a Product key at all, the client will activate itself as well automatically when installed, you can activate it using the KMS server using the command described here:http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff793406.aspx

The KMS server key on the volume licensing site is to be used when installing the KMS server..

Regards,

Jörgen

Hi Jörgen
thanks for the reply ...
so you do not have to enter the serial number but only the command register to kms:
cscript.exe C: \ Windows \ System32 \ slmgr.vbs / skms servername.fqdn
thanks

I deploy windows 7 sp1 and windows 8, as Jorgen said, you don't need to put a key for the operating system, by default if is doesn't have a key, the KMS server will activate it.

However you could put the default KMS client key on your Task sequence, on windows settings:

Operating system edition KMS Client Setup Key

Windows 7 Professional

FJ82H-XT6CR-J8D7P-XQJJ2-GPDD4

Windows 7 Professional N

MRPKT-YTG23-K7D7T-X2JMM-QY7MG

Windows 7 Professional E

W82YF-2Q76Y-63HXB-FGJG9-GF7QX

Windows 7 Enterprise

33PXH-7Y6KF-2VJC9-XBBR8-HVTHH

Windows 7 Enterprise N

YDRBP-3D83W-TY26F-D46B2-XCKRJ

Windows 7 Enterprise E