rrasco

Remove Deleted Application From Software Center

I setup an Application for Office 2013 w/SP1. Long story short, SP1 has issues. I deleted the deployments and application and re-packaged non-SP1 Office 2013, but I still see the original 2013 application in the Software Center on client machines. Hindsight is 20/20 and I see it's recommended to retire applications, but it's too late for that. How can I get rid of this application in Software Center?

Probably not. I think I just needed to wait, just a few seconds ago clients started reporting "Application no longer available" and my new package is now available via Software Center. I was afraid I borked it up by not following the proper procedure to remove a package.

The new package is failing to install, but that's another issue.

EDIT: The new package wasn't downloading, had to increase cache through config manager in control panel.