Hutch

Clients not getting software updates

Clear your cache on the computers you are trying to deploy to. Recreate everything - your SUG's, Deployment Packages, etc. and make sure you are choosing full downloads of the updates you want to deploy. After you get everything downloaded, set your deployment time to As Soon As Possible or a date in the future. Also, are all of your clients updated to R2?

What operating system are your client computers and how many of them do you have? I had an issue with installing CU3 a while back so what I had to do was create a PowerShell script to copy the R2 client update to the computer that needed it and then kick off the R2 .msp file on that same computer. What I would try to do is go to a test computer and uninstall the client and then reinstall it manually just to rule out that something didn't happen when the R2 client was installed.

All clients are Windows 7 SP1 and there are many computers that have already had the client manually reinstalled when I was working on other issues so I don't think that's the problem. Besides, I can push out apps and software updates via ADR. It's just this one package that's giving me trouble.