shockwave

problem with reports

HI

I added the reporting services point to my site system roles. No error here. When I go to the list of errors it is empty.

After more online searching I find this. In CMtrace in srsrp.log there is this text:

Reporting Services URL from Registry [http://configmgr1/ReportServer/ReportService2005.asmx] SMS_SRS_REPORTING_POINT 14/04/2014 9:35:32 4272 (0x10B0)
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: The report server cannot open a connection to the report server database. A connection to the database is required for all requests and processing. ---> Microsoft.ReportingServices.Library.ReportServerDatabaseUnavailableException: The report server cannot open a connection to the report server database. A connection to the database is required for all requests and processing.~ at Microsoft.ReportingServices.WebServer.WebServiceHelper.EnsureModeFromCatalog()~ at Microsoft.ReportingServices.WebServer.WebServiceHelper.EnsureRSNativeMode()~ at Microsoft.ReportingServices.WebServer.ReportingService2005..ctor() SMS_SRS_REPORTING_POINT 14/04/2014 9:35:32 4272 (0x10B0)
(!) SRS not detected as running SMS_SRS_REPORTING_POINT 14/04/2014 9:35:32 4272 (0x10B0)
Failures reported during periodic health check by the SRS Server ConfigMgr1.eindwerk.local. SMS_SRS_REPORTING_POINT 14/04/2014 9:35:32 4272 (0x10B0)
Registry change SMS_SRS_REPORTING_POINT 14/04/2014 9:35:32 4272 (0x10B0)
Waiting for changes for 1 minutes SMS_SRS_REPORTING_POINT 14/04/2014 9:35:32 4272 (0x10B0)
Apparantly the server can't connect to the database. I've tried with multiple users in the reporting service site system role. Always the same result.
specs:
server is vmware
windows 2008 r2
sql server 2008
sccm + sql server + reporting is on same vm
domain functional level 2008r2

There is the Error "System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: The report server cannot open a connection to the report server database. A connection to the database is required for all requests and processing. ---> Microsoft.ReportingServices.Library.ReportServerDatabaseUnavailableException: The report server cannot open a connection to the report server database. A connection to the database is required for all requests and processing.~ at Microsoft.ReportingServices.WebServer.WebServiceHelper.EnsureModeFromCatalog()~ at Microsoft.ReportingServices.WebServer.WebServiceHelper.EnsureRSNativeMode()~ at Microsoft.ReportingServices.WebServer.ReportingService2005..ctor() $$<SMS_SRS_REPORTING_POINT><04-14-2014 08:58:03.159-60><thread=4272 (0x10B0)>"

try to follow the Below Steps

1. Open the SQL Server Configuration Management tool.
  2. Click the triangle in front of “SQL Server Network Configuration”, and click the “Protocols for MSSQLSERVER”. (If you are using a named SQL Server instance, please select the named instance instead.)
  3. Please make sure both the “TCP/IP” and “Named Pipes” protocols are enabled. To enable a protocol, please right-click on the protocol and click “Enable”.