Torpedo

SMSRead/SMSAdmin Accounts are not available

Question

Hi,

I am trying to configure "Computer Client Agent properties" as per this thread "http://www.windows-noob.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=491". And I am currently stopped at this step because I am seeing this note here:

"for Network Access Account we need to enter an account to be used by Configuration Manager 2007 client computers to communicate with network resources. We can use the SMSread account we created earlier (in Step 3 of this guide)."

But I don't think I did run this before as per "Step 3" because I could not find the related steps in the page :Step 3. And also I am not seeing SMSRead/SMSAdmin users in list.

Could someone let me know if I am missing anything here. I don't remember missing any steps so far.

Thanks

after clicking on Member of, choose Object Types and make sure that Groups or Built-in security principals is selected, in your screenshot you've only selected Groups....

you must be doing Something wrong, and it must be related to how you are logging on to this server

when i log on to my server i need to do so like this

domain\user

are you specifying domain\user ?