67_dbc

Error removing Active Directory container in ADSD

I swore I wrote a post on this but I can't find myself where it was posted... Anyways, I am trying to remove an AD Container within the Active Directory System Discovery Properties. I am getting the following message when I try to remove it. I've gone to the point of stopping SMS_Discovery services to ensure that its not running while I am trying to remove this old OU entry from ADSD. Reason for removal of course is the fact the container doesn't exist in AD any longer. So my logs are filling up during the discovery interval and reports that the OU doesn't exist. With any attempt, I am getting this from the Site server Console or my own from my machine when I am trying to remove this. If I click Continue, I am can go on, but if I click close, the Console crashes, etc.

Any thoughts?

SCCM 2012 RTM (no CU or SP)

W2k8 R2 SP1

SQL Server 2008 R2 SP2

post-17123-0-89807000-1398864023_thumb.png