omi1800

Captured Image Driver error

Hi

Let start Thanks for a great site, I find it and is being a life saver dealing with sccm 2012. My problem is I got a task sequence that deploy a windows 7 captured image that I did on a hyper-v machine. now If I tried to install that captured image to another computer that is not the hyper-v it install but the drivers are not recognized during the task sequence and just get with the standard drivers. is there a way to add drivers to that captured image....?

I got all drivers on the Sccm 2012 and if I do a clean install it install all the drivers like it should...

Thanks for the Help

post-24781-0-06607500-1398974615_thumb.jpg

Hi,

I would use apply driver package instead of Apply Drivers as you are using in the screenshot above, it shouldn't make a difference that the image was captured in Hyper-V anyway though. Are you using any WMI filter in the Task Sequence step above?

Regards,
jörgen