stylaren

How to keep my image up to date with software update point?

Hello!

I have installed Software Update Point on our primary site server and all updates for the specific updates have been downloaded and synced to SCCM.

What im trying to do now is to make our Windows 7 x64 image that already has Office, .Net Framework 4 and Silverlight installed always up to date.

Question is, how?

I have created a Automatic Deployment rule called "Windows 7 x64 Updates" that should include updates for Windows 7, Office and Silverlight. After the Automatic Deployment rule have been created it also creates a Depoloyment Packades, in this Depoloyment packade i can see all the updates i wan't. But when I right click my image and choose Schedules Updates i can only see updates for Windows 7 and not for Office or Silverlight even though this applications already is installed. I have also tried to create a Automatic Deployment rule only for Office without success..

Anyone know how i can get these Office updates included in my image?

Im using Windows Server 2008 x64 R2 and SCCM 2012 SP1.

Thanks in advance!

// Anthon