The Last Remnant

WSUS component error

hey folks

im facing 2 errors with WSUS component

SMS WSUS Configuration Manager failed to configure proxy settings on WSUS Server "SCCM".

Possible cause: WSUS Server version 3.0 SP1 and above is not installed or cannot be contacted.

Solution: Verify that the WSUS Server version 3.0 SP1 or greater is installed. Verify that the IIS ports configured in SMS are same as those configured on the WSUS IIS website.You can receive failure because proxy is set but proxy name is not specified or proxy server port is invalid.

Failures were reported on WSUS Server "SCCM" for WSUS components "WSUSService,".

Solution: Verify that the failed WSUS components are installed and running.

any idea whats the problem ?

now i have a new issue

there are some components that are showing warnings and some that shows critical ...etc the point is i want to reset ALL the logs , i reset the counts then refresh but still its showing the icon as an error or warning although there isnt any logs there ( the count is showing 0 for erros and 0 for warnings and 0 for info ) so how can i solve this at 1st then we can proceed with the current issue , i did a restart with no use :(