Hi,

My home lab consist of 1 PRI 1 SEC and 1DP. Primary and Secondary are on Server 2012 R2 while DP is on Windows 7 x64 Ultimate.

There were no issue with DP till 22nd May. All of a sudden from 23rd May, I am getting following error. None of the package are getting distributed to DP. Unable to find the root cause of the issue. Appreciate, if you guys can take a look and help me.

Found send request with ID: 39, Package: CAN00024, Version:1, Priority: 2, Destination: ITRSEVEN.INFOTECHRAM.COM, DPPriority: 200 SMS_PACKAGE_TRANSFER_MANAGER 25-May-14 8:41:34 AM 13088 (0x3320)

There is no address found for the destination server ITRSEVEN.INFOTECHRAM.COM SMS_PACKAGE_TRANSFER_MANAGER 25-May-14 8:41:34 AM 13088 (0x3320)
Abandoning send request because address is not available at this time. Will try in 30 mins. SMS_PACKAGE_TRANSFER_MANAGER 25-May-14 8:41:34 AM 13088 (0x3320)
Above error keeps repeating every 20 minutes and the package is still in progress (for almost 48 hours). Above log is from PkgXferMgr.Log. If you need any other log to check let me know.
Thanks
Ram

Did you get any further with this, Ram?

Same issue here for a primary with 4 connected DPs. distmgr.log shows package notifications being created, then PkgXferMgr.log gives the following for each DP;

There is no address found for the destination server <SERVERNAME>

Mike