MSolouma

SCCM 2012 _ PXE error (no advertisement found)

1st I am trying to install on a new object

and i also try to import computer info in to Device collection

The error happens on the 2 cases

In the 1st instance is the task sequence deployed to the All Unknown Computers collection

In the 2nd instance is the task sequence deployed to the collection the device is imported into?

Is this happening on all PXE deployments to every system you are trying to OSD via PXE? OR just this system?

If it is just this system you could Push the task sequence out as required to this system (isolate the computer object and add it to a custom collection) with only media and PXE option selected on TS deployment and see what happens.

Also, which architecture of boot file are you using in your TS?

Is this happening on all PXE deployments to every system you are trying to OSD via PXE? OR just this system?

If it is just this system you could Push the task sequence out as required to this system (isolate the computer object and add it to a custom collection) with only media and PXE option selected on TS deployment and see what happens.

Also, which architecture of boot file are you using in your TS?

yes i can not deploy any OS via PXE

:(

How about adding the FQDN of the boot server hostname and also using the x86 path for the boot file, so the path will be SMSBoot\x86\wdsnbp.com and the host name will be name of server.fqdn as opposed to the IP address of it.

How about adding the FQDN of the boot server hostname and also using the x86 path for the boot file, so the path will be SMSBoot\x86\wdsnbp.com and the host name will be name of server.fqdn as opposed to the IP address of it.

thank you Rocket Man

i changed my DHCP config to your recommendation with no action :(

And you have specified in the options of both boot wim files to deploy from PXE server?

The PXE boot aborted usually means that the system has had a previous PXE deployment sent out to it, so in your case you say you never have been able to image any machine using PXE method, just double check that there is no PXE flag set on the system(s) that you are trying to OSD via PXE, if there is clear the flag and try again..