Jump to content


stgrdk

WSUS Classification problems

Recommended Posts

I did have A support ticket, but I managed to solve this problem myself. 

The issue  was that I somehow managed to delete some rows in the database, so I found another scan database and replicated the lost rows myself.

 

what do you get if you type these queries:

 

select * from v_UpdateCategoryInstances

and

select * from CI_UpdateCategorySubscription

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Almost the same as what you posted. The only difference is I don't have 16777253 on select * from CI_UpdateCategorySubscription


image.png.fb07ff166f74a3aa8dc4a7674215ce25.png

image.png.509e902e61e9a07f47f50dbd13858138.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have this suspicion that we used to use Flexera for 3rd party patching and removing it from the config server did something to the database.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All right , try and alter the table and add those rows as you can see is missing from the other table, I vaguely remember that rowversion data is autogenerated.

just start with recreating 1 row and see in the console if it helped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...