DRomero

New model computers will not image

This is strange, normally the drivers fail to inject then of course the updated wim file also fails.

To get your original boot wim files back to working order, remove the injected intel driver(s) and update the DPs.

What I would suggest trying is to create a new boot.wim image and just inject in the intel driver and use this in the deployed Task sequence for the systems.

I get the same results which don't work

By this you mean that the systems still won't image correctly or that it won't distribute the boot files after the injection?

If it is the first, then have you again checked that you are getting an IP with F8 command support.

You'll need to add the x86 driver as well as the x64 for all systems (even if it's an x64 OS you are deploying) as normally the BootPE pushed via PXE is the x86 version; you don't normally boot directly to an x64 PE.

Add the x86 NIC driver to the x86 BootPE and then the x64 NIC driver to the x64 BootPE - when you PXE you will see it pulls the x86 BootPE over first and then when you initialise an x64 TS it will then pull over the x64 BootPE and reboot to that...

Let me know how you go on...

Sorry for the delay, I have been out of the office for the last few days.

Rocketman - OSD will not run properly and it won't inject properly into the distribution points. I did check the network connection and it is still not getting an IP address.

DocNorton - that sounds very possible, I will check that out today and post my report.

I just tired to inject the x86 drivers and still getting the Wizard Not Complete message below:

Error: Some driver(s) can not be imported successfully. Please see following details.

Success: The following driver(s) were imported:

Deleted this area which is all of the drivers

Success: Add drivers to the following packages:

E7440_Win7_x86

Success: Packages will be updated on distribution points.

E7440_Win7_x86

Success: Add drivers to the following boot images:

Boot Image x86

Error: All boot image(s) can not be updated on distribution points.

Errors

Boot Image x86 - The ConfigMgr Provider reported an error.