austinium

Using SCCM 2012 To Deploy Server 2012

I have been able to create a successful capture of a core server 2012 instance, but am having issues deploying it via task sequence. The target machine sees the advertisement in software center, but no smsts log is being created and the task sequence never actually kicks off. It starts to run, downloads, and gets stuck on "Installing". No progress bar ever appears. CCMExec log has no errors to speak of. Anyone every try this?

Thanks Peter! I actually tried it on a different box with some success- I think the box I was on had a hung process and it wouldn't let the TS start correctly- now it's starting the TS and getting to "Applying Image" stage, then it fails. Gotta go grab the SMSTS log that was (finally) created and see where it went awry.