straytoasters

Display all collections in Devices (not Device Collections)

So I have folders in Device Collections, then in those have the actual collections. To see what machines are actually in those collections I have to double click on the collection (I know I can right click->properties also), and when I do the focus changes to Devices (not Device Collections) and that shows the clicked collection as a sub-heading of Devices, I can click on that and display the machines in that collection in the right pane. The sub-heading collections "stick" there for a time and then go away.

What I am wanting is for all my (device) collections to show up as sub-headings to the Devices icon/folder ALL THE TIME, not just when I selection them from Device Collections.

I would be just as happy if MS had added a Members tab to Summary/Deployments/Custome Client Settings in the Device Collections area but I dont see that happening...so I am hoping there is a way to get them to permanently show up as sub-headings to Devices.

Straytoasters