Blue_Cookeh

CMApplicationCatalog getting 403.7 Forbidden error?

Hi Guys,

Has anyone got any ideas why this might be happening? All of a sudden the CM App Catalog isn't working and no applications are showing up in our Software Center.

If I use our Internet hostname (sccm.company-xyz.com/CmApplicationCatalog) I can get onto there just fine... yet if I go to our intranet hostname (vm-sccm.internal-company-xyz.com) I simply get a blue IIS error message with 407.3 Unauthorised.

I've just checked mpcontrol.log and there's no errors...

Thanks

All the site system statuses are showing OK in SCCM monitoring... I reinstalled the Application Catalog web service point and Application Catalog website point roles in an attempt to sort it out but still no go... Nothing is showing in Software Centre, even though there is software deployed to both users and devices.

We're using HTTPS with PKI certificates assigned to the machine (using GPO). The website certificate has both our intranet and internet hostnames set as DNS names, if this makes any difference to the problem.

I don't know if it helps much, but I just tried going to our AppCatalog on a client machine (as a standard user) and it's being asked for authentication, putting a known good user/pass in doesn't let us past it and it eventually goes to a "Not Authorized. HTTP Error 401. The requested resource requires user authentication." page, despite having the catalog's hostname in the trusted sites list in IE.

Sorry for the information overload, I'm just trying to post as much info as possible to give people some idea of where we stand :(

EDIT: So it's working on my client device fine when logged in with my personal account (domain admin), yet if I login to another (teststaff account, std user), I get the problem with it asking for authentication. I can't pinpoint what the difference is, since if I login with a different domain account it asks for authentication over and over again before going to the unauthorised page when I hit cancel.