mkhan

Can't patch clients after SCCM Site recovery with older patches

Question

Dear all,

Is there anyone please help me to resolved the mystery of windows client patching issue? I had to recover SCCM 2012 site from SQL but I think, when I recovered, there was a little change with the drive letter. As I didn't remember which drive I had SCCM installed before the disaster.

Anyway, I had an issue with SUP Synchronization error, which is resolved by following http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/cf4ebf5a-e19c-4985-9c25-57b1787b0aad/failed-to-sync-update-4d81de562aac433b85f144b464cd09aa-error-the-microsoft-software-license?forum=configmanagergeneral

My trouble is, all my clients can download and install all windows patched after the date I have recovered SCCM. If I create any package with windows patched prior to my recovery date, then all my clients shows as "Unknown". Obviously no clients can see or download those patches.

I have no problem patching windows clients with the windows patches released after SCCM Site recovery. So, I can only update my windows clients with last three months patches only.

Please help me to find out /resolve this issue.

WCM.log

wsyncmgr.log

WindowsUpdate.log

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet