anyweb

How can I dynamically deploy multiple operating systems with System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager ?

a few errors from your earlier log

Cannot find NAAConfig CCM_NetworkAccessAccount

Unable to get Network Access Account. Ignoring.

Cannot find ClientConfig CCM_ClientAgentConfig

have you defined your network access account ?

have you made ANY change to the original HTA files i provided here ? if so can you try the ones i supplied instead, just as a test

a few errors from your earlier log

have you defined your network access account ?

have you made ANY change to the original HTA files i provided here ? if so can you try the ones i supplied instead, just as a test

As far as I know, I didn't change anything. Simply unpacked the .zip folder and copied to my storage location for distribution. Just to take everything else out, I created a 2nd TS with only the HTA steps involved and ran from Software Center. Still does the same thing.

I did notice this... if I just open an command prompt and simply run the HTA application from there, I get this pop-up from Windows Security. We're all used to see that when running applications, but could that be what's causing the issue when trying to run from the TS? Like it's trying to pop-up and can't?

post-20332-0-62090400-1408052903_thumb.png

Might be making progress... Since this was downloaded from the Internet, it was set to be blocked in the properties and uploaded to the DP as such. Locally, I unblocked the application in the properties and ran it without getting the display shown above. Tried doing a simple Update DP and re-run the TS, but it remained the same. Will try to blow away the original package and re-create using the unblocked app tomorrow.