anyweb

How can I dynamically deploy multiple operating systems with System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager ?

So after re-creating the package with the properties already set to unblock (seems that's really just a Windows 8 thing?), redistributing, and testing, I might have made progress, but still having the issue. On my test VM, using the test TS, I get the below screenshot. It's acting as if the HTA is displayed, because the TS is waiting. You can also see that I'm viewing the properties of the HTA as ran from the _SMSTaskSequence directory. However, the HTA is not showing.

I'm completely at a loss at this point. *beats head against wall*

post-20332-0-50177800-1408116908_thumb.png

if you use teamviewer i can connect and take a look, drop me a mail at niall@windows-noob.com if you want me to do so

note: this task sequence is designed to run from WinPE not from within Windows.

Hey Niall...

Just an update. I've re-downloaded the Multi-Image zip, re-sourced, re-packaged, and redistributed it. Re-creating the TS media and.................... Works like a charm! Absolutely no earthly clue why the first time I downloaded it, it didn't work. But, I can overlook that... it only sort of bugs me LOL. Thanks again for all your time

as i said in the first i was not able to run TS

i create new TS and copy and past your TS.Zip task sequence and then deploy it <<< OK

Enable HTA support to the boot wim and re distribute

it is Run and gather info and then restart with the error boot failure. Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device

post-25088-0-64455700-1409821574_thumb.png