Max

Updates are not all installed

Question

Hi Guys,

I have many machine that I made with SCCM 2007 but now upgraded with the SCCM 2012 Client (from SCCM 2012).

I was able to install many different update, flash, adobe, microsoft …. but I am having problems with these

post-3343-0-06835800-1408375127_thumb.jpg

post-3343-0-13861800-1408375274_thumb.jpg

If I do the same operation but with a machine that was made from the beginning with SCCM 2012 I have no problems, even Apple application support and Java update are working.

Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks

Massimo

We have the same problem in our environment and did a call to Microsoft. The problem is located in the C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution. If you delete this folder, the updates will work agin.

net stop wuauserv
rd C:\windows\SoftwareDistribution /S /Q
net start wuauserv

Microsoft told us to delete this folder on the systems. This should not cause any problems, cause Windows is creating the database new. It take more networktraffic, cause he take all the information from the SCCM again instead of the delta information.