Ghost Image

Installing Applications

Question

Hi, All

I have a problem installing apps using SCCM 2012, well what I'm trying to accomplish here is install apps to computers already deployed in my environment, I have particular one that has 3 pieces and after each one the computer needs to be restarted and ran in a certain order. My question is there any way to do this ?

I guess the main thing I want is for them to run one after the other in the order I see fit.

1 answer to this question

use the application dependencies feature ..create group with priority order for the applications that you want to install .

Refer this thread to know on how to handle multiple reboots..http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/074f6119-d5d1-43b9-a7d5-2937bec333d2/sccm-2012-does-it-properly-handle-queued-config-manager-reboot-requests?forum=configmanagerapps