AaronBISSELL

Deploying Windows Updates

This may be a silly question - but I was just curious if anyone had any comments on grouping the deployments into a single install on the client side.

Reason being - we are getting ready to deploy a large number of updates to our users (50+) and want to give them the ability to kick them off on their own for a bit before they go mandatory. Problem is - it can become tedious to select 50 different deployments (Updates) and install them one at a time... Does anyone have any thoughts on being able to clump them together in "September Updates" rather than having them display 50 different updates in their Software Center?

Thanks

Aaron

This is true - And I am speaking in regards to what the user sees on the client machine. My end is organized nicely into Software Update groups. The users see each update. My single update group could contain up to 500 updates, the user will see each of these updates listed individually. So I was wondering if anyone knew anything about grouping the updates into a single deployment on the client side - so they see only 1 update