manam.pervez1

Reports for List of all kind of Clients and with Windows update Group.

Hello Guys,

I need to pull up Reports Regarding list of all kind of Clients exist in my Configmgr environment ( Including client Active,Inactive or None Status) and on the other hand im looking for Reports that will give me all the Active client that i have it, which Windows update group it is belongs to and which Collection it it belongs to.

please advice and help me, as i am pretty new On SCCM.

Thank you

You're probably going to have run a few different reports. One that will help you right away is "Inactive Client Details." Another one could be "Computers Discovered by a Specific Site" (you can then sort this report, to see which clients haven't reported in a while, thereby differentiating active versus inactive clients.)

I'm not aware of anything called "Windows Update group". That's not really how updates are targeted within SCCM. Rather, updates/applications are targeted to an SCCM collection. If you push your updates out each month to "All Workstations", just run a report showing you the members of that group. If you typically push updates to another SCCM collection, just run a report on that specific collection name.

Hope that helps...

Thank you , and Sorry i provided you wrong information regarding "Windows update Group".

i need to List of Clients with list of Automatic Deployment rules it belongs too. i want to know how many clients and which Automatic deployment rules it belongs too.

Thank you

Err that is going to be based on the collection that the ASR is targeted too. So what wrong with using the built-in reports for this info?

Thank you for your reply,

No this is not the one i am looking for. i check with Reports > All Colletions >

this gives me sort of what i am looking for but i need to run everytime to get the result.

I have no idea what you are looking for. Based solely on the question that you pose the report called All resources in a specific collection, will give you exactly what you have asked for.