MPH_AHCCS

Help MDT integration fails

I have been struggling with this for days now and I do not know how to fix it. I have seen little to no information on the internet for it so I hope someone here can help me. I am trying to integration integrat MDT into SCCM and it keeps failing. here are the things I have done to try and fix it. I followed the steps in this URL to compleation but the big issue is I did not have KB2506143 installed. I did have WMF installed so I did remove it. I have unconfigured and reconfigured the MDT but it doesnt work. I ahve attached my error message in hope that someone can tell me what I have done wrong. Thanks very much Morris

http://configmgrblog.com/2012/12/18/how-to-repair-mdt-2012-integration-with-configmgr-2012-and-mp-after-kb2506143/

post-25461-0-00862400-1411575722_thumb.jpg

Ok so I don’t know if this will help anyone or not but in any event I will document what I have discovered. I first have to let you know that I have inherited this SCCM environment I did not create it. The SCCM server I am dealing with is a primary site the roles are Fall back status point, software update point Asset intelligence, application web site, application service point, distribution point, component server, site server, management point, and site system roles I personally believe that this should be trashed and started over however with the school year just under way and no other testing environment to use I have to leave it in place. When this environment was created it was completely setup with just a local C:\ drive, SCCM was installed to the root of C and I was left to figure all this out. No documentation on the build, no passwords, no anything but I digress when I went to install MDT to the default location of C:\ program files\.... I got all the way through the MDT install but when I went to do the SCCM integration it was failing on not finding Bin and other related files. So I took one last chance removed everything from the server related to MDT I then removed and deleted the MDT SQL DB and started over, on the default location to install MDT I change it to the root of the C:\ drive and let it run when that was done I followed the steps for the MDT share and the SQL DB creation. I then ran the SCCM integration tool and it ran. I just completed a task sequence with the integration and it looks great. I know this environment is a mess I am working on getting servers up in place to start this whole network from scratch and get it cleaned up, in the mean time I hope this helps someone else out there.