firstcom

Content is not fully distributing to 2nd DP

OK, so directly after that, the next line should be "successfully distributed content", as there are a couple of SCCM Client packages that are automatically distributed every time you build a distribution point. If those initial/automatic packages didn't transfer, then future packages/apps that you've been sending will also fail.

When you built the DP, did you first install IIS on the Windows 2012 server? As you're creating a new DP, in the dialogue options, there is a checkmark for "Install and configure IIS if required by Configuration Manager." Did you check that box?

OK, so directly after that, the next line should be "successfully distributed content", as there are a couple of SCCM Client packages that are automatically distributed every time you build a distribution point. If those initial/automatic packages didn't transfer, then future packages/apps that you've been sending will also fail.

When you built the DP, did you first install IIS on the Windows 2012 server? As you're creating a new DP, in the dialogue options, there is a checkmark for "Install and configure IIS if required by Configuration Manager." Did you check that box?

This DP was created on 8/13. There are SOME packages that have been distributed successfully, but not all of them. This shows that the connection works.

On 8/17 we re-configured the DP. There's a line that states that IIS was successfully configured. Some content was distributed but then it stopped taking content again.

Hi There,
I had this exact same error, I realised that the secondary server was not in the security group i have with full admin permissions to each site server and the OU in Aactive Directory but i think it also could have been the site server installation had not completed properly. Once i had the right permissions set up i did the following:
Remove distro point role from secondary server
Re-install IIS pre-requisite features
Run a recovery on the secondary site

Once the recovery successfully completed i installed the distro point role and it all worked :)