ludi2014

SCCM 2012 - The CM12 Design Guides with Workflows.

a few pointers for you,

firstly, I assume it's because you are Swedish, but it would be better to change learnmesccm to TeachMeSCCM, as that would make more sense

as in Gramattically "I teach, you learn."

and secondly, I had a brief look at your website and it's confusing the way it's laid out, hard to find any 'workflows' and when you do find them, they don't really make much sense, sorry not trying to bash you but rather to guide you to make it more user friendly

cheers

niall

Hello Niall

Thank you for your comments . It's great that you looked at my website. There is no sense that I explain things step by step . I do not want the default blog . Many thanks for your input .

I will listen to your comments and I'll try to formulate me beter and hope my message will be understood .

Kind regards SG

www.learnmesccm.com

I'm happy to help you succeed in your goal, if you want me to guide you to getting things right then I will help you no problem at all,

good luck