drewz99

SCCM 2012 OS Deployment Hangs

Just started having an issue when attempting to PXE into configmgr console for OSD. My machines will pxe to server, load boot image, load WinPE, prepare windows, load nic adapter, hang at 2012 SCCM splash scrren for about 20 seconds, then reboot.

Would anybody happen to have a resolution to this issues we are seeing?

I have redistibuted/updated distribution points in terms of content including boot images. This just started since i've moved and isolated this pxe service point to a new vlan.

Thanks

I don;t see any link with WMI, I would assume that the VLAN switch is the problem. Do you have IP Helpers pointing to the PXE server in the new VLAN? Is there a firewall between the VLANs?

You should be able to press F8 before the rebooting starts... You sure you enabled it in the boot image and distributed it?

Recreated the boot images, removed/reinstalled the PXE roll/WDS from box.

Now, once all that was done, I am unable to to PXE at all. Getting a Started using DHCP Referral error/Config manager is looking for poilcy, It says it downloaded the wdsnbp.com file, then bombs out? Any ideas Peter?