l.hv.yang

SMSDPUSAGE.log

Hi everyone. I'm running Configmgr 2012 R2 and noticed that 1 of my DPs has errors sending DP usage to the site server. My two other DPs have no issues sending usage reports. Have you guys run into this issue?

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the DP role and reconfigured IIS, but no luck on correcting the errors.

post-18187-0-33404000-1418327119_thumb.jpg

Hi Peter, from what I can tell, other messages get processed fine. If i distribute content to this server, success messages are sent perfectly. Is there something else I should be looking at as far as status messages? This server's only role is to be a DP..nothing else.

Thanks for your time!

Did a little bit more investigating:

This is a screenshot of ProcessMonitor.exe, from a DP that is able to send smsdpusage.log to the MP:

"Source --> Destination"

post-18187-0-83693000-1418659927_thumb.jpg

This is a screenshot of ProcessMonitor.exe from the troubled DP. TCP Reconnect eventually times out.

post-18187-0-66828300-1418659949_thumb.jpg