jbudd0649

Maintenance Window problems

I'm having issues with our Maintenance windows. I have configured my collections with a recurring maintenance window. The window lasts from 1:00 AM to 3:00 AM. All of my deployments are configured to send wake up packets. I have an automated shutdown task that runs every night at 8:00 PM. When I come in in the morning the PC's are all powered up because we have disabled all the sleep settings. The problem is when I look at the event logs I see the PC's are starting up at 3:01 AM everyday. I can't figure out why the PC's are ignoring the maintenance window, and instead starting exactly 1 minute after. Any ideas?

post-18195-0-84117000-1421419692_thumb.jpg

I'm still having issues with this. I have triple checked all of my packages and deployments. I have scheduled them all to install at 1:00 Am. I made my maintenance windows 12:00-3:00 AM. I configured a scheduled task to run at 3:00 AM to shutdown the PC's. When I look at the event logs I see the PC's powering on at 12:00 Am, I see the auto shutdown task at 3:00, and then at 3:01 the PC's start right back up. Some times I see them start at 5:00 AM for no reason. Any ideas? Thanks