pxedave

Inventory Reporing for App-V 5 packages?

Question

Folks,

Is it me? I can't find any built-in SCCM reports that shows me where App-V version 5 applications are installed. Under "Virtual Applications", the 3 reports that start "App-V" seem to relate to the "environment" (which I haven't setup yet because, as for as understand, I only need to do this when I need apps to talk to one another) and the other 4 reports seem to relate to 4.6 and not 5. I confirmed this here https://technet.micr...px#BKMK_Monitor (under Virtual Application Reports). I can confirm that App-V 5 apps are listed in Resource Explorer under "Hardware - AppV Client Package" where approporiate so clearly SCCM has the inventory data on these. I just can't see how to report on this...

2 answers to this question

are you trying to identify the computers that have app-V version 5 installed ? or identity what app-v apps installed on computers ? you tend to combine both here ?

to know computers that have app-v version 5 installed,you can check other report called computers with specific program installed .if you want to know what app-v apps installed ,then you can refer the default reports at virtual application folder.

are you trying to identify the computers that have app-V version 5 installed ? or identity what app-v apps installed on computers ? you tend to combine both here ?

to know computers that have app-v version 5 installed,you can check other report called computers with specific program installed .if you want to know what app-v apps installed ,then you can refer the default reports at virtual application folder.

Hi, sorry, yes I want to know what app-v apps are installed where rather than which machines have the client. You say I can use the default reports in the Virtual Application folder but the inventory reports appear to be for 4.6 only, or am I missing something? See https://technet.micr...px#BKMK_Monitor (under Virtual Application Reports)