excQ

Client install Problem

Hello Everybody,

I have the problem that I can not use the System Management container.
Therefore, I need a solution like my clients to communicate with the Management Point.
I want to install a client on a computer, but it does not install via "right-click" - install client.
Can anyone tell me how I can implement all now me?

Has somebody an idea how I can implement it?

Bye,

excQ

If you access the share on the SCCM server (should be "\\SCCMServer\SMS_<SiteCode>") one of the available folders will be Client. From here, just run the ccmsetup.exe and it will install the correct client version onto your target pc.

If its to only install one or two machines, then accessing from here is ok. But if you need to distribute the client to many machines, you can use a GPO that forces an install at start on all the machines. Set the GPO to run once so that you do not force an install of the client at every pc start.

I have the following problem. I can not work with the System Management container in SCCM 2012 R2. In addition I have no authority, so it needs to go without. The SQL database is on a different server.
I must now tell where to find the management point and communicate in the SCCM console, that he should not publish in the AD. Where do I set these settings?

I have in my component state now the following error and no longer know what to do:
SMS_MP_CONTROL_MANAGER (Message-ID: 5436) <- all the time
SMS_SITE_COMPONENT_MANAGER (Message-ID: 4909) <- all the time
SMS_HIERARCHY_MANAGER (Message-ID: 4909) <- all the time
SMS_NOTIFICATION_SERVER (Message-ID: 9804) On this server, the load ID is 4629 that the server is online.