MadMacs77

Inventory not updating

SCCM 2012 SP1

I discovered the other day that a lot of my machines haven't updated their hardware and software inventory for about a month. I'm *guessing* this was caused by the C: drive of the MP filling up with IIS logs, which I found out and cleared up 5 days ago.

I'm getting a lot of 3701 and 3703 messages in my SMS_SOFTWARE_INVENTORY_PROCESSOR log.

Software Inventory Processor failed to process software inventory file "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Configuration Manager\inboxes\auth\sinv.box\F7SC8VGK.SID," and has moved it to "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Configuration Manager\inboxes\sinv.box\BADSinv\q8123k62.SID."

Possible cause: The file attempted to update inventory information in the site database that does not already exist, or the file contains invalid syntax.
Solution: The client inventory needs to be resynchronized, which will be done automatically. Look for the subsequent message 3703, which indicates the resynchronization has begun.

Software Inventory Processor requested a resynchronization for machine "XX-COMPUTER-L" because an attempt was made to update inventory information in the site database that does not already exist.

I run full hardware and software inventory cycles on various computers, but they never update in the database (as I can see from the console).

Does anybody know what I need to do to fix this?