keety

SCCM Client re-installing (badly) after OSD Completes

Morning, got a weird issue here, current setup SCCM 2012 R2 CU3...

We're seeing the config manager client re-install itself after OSD Completes successfully.

It's not straight away, it can take 40 mins or so after OSD completes. We've noticed it because Software Centre goes walkabout...

I'm installing the CU3 patch as part of OSD via the patch switch and that works.

You can logon to the machine after OSD has completed and everything looks fine, software will install, patches will install, everythings great (no errors in logs for instance).

Initially I thought it might be the upgrade collection for clients (To update all clients to Cu3), but I've excluded all machines in the OSD collections from this collection and confirmed that the update doesn't try to happen (I thought it might be trying to upgrade the client to the CU3 despite it already being Cu3)

Any ideas? I'm starting to wonder if it's the client health function thinking it's borked, trying to repair itself, and breaking itself...