rpo101

Report to show all locally installed printers SCCM 2012

Question

Hello,

I'm sure this has been answered but I have been unable to locate anything helpful. I'm looking to run a report (or simple query) showing all locally installed printer and the machine they are installed on. We are capturing the data, but I do not see a report showing the printers installed. I'm trying to determine the best way to query for this information. We have SCCM 2012 with the Printer Device (Win32_printer) class enabled.

Is it possible to run a simple query to pull this information? If so what would the SQL query look like?

any help is appreciated...

Thanks in advance...

6 answers to this question

Okay have it working with a custom report. My query is below. How can I add the user last logged in field to this query. Tried several additons to the query with no luck..

Making progress!!

SELECT SYS.Netbios_Name0,printer.ShareName0,printer.DriverName0, printer.Location0,printer.PortName0,printer.PrintProcessor0
FROM v_GS_PRINTER_DEVICE printer
JOIN v_R_System SYS ON SYS.ResourceID = printer.ResourceID
ORDER BY SYS.Netbios_Name0