clush

automating adobe sign in

Question

Hello Everyone,

I am a newbie with SCCM 2012. I just finished a the first course in the configuration manager console and now I am looking at deploying software to the software centre.

My question is I have deployed Adobe Acrobat Professional to the software centre. When SCCM installs it the first thing it asks for is the adobe account to register the software. We use the same account for doing this as I work in a education institution.

I also tired deploying Adobe Captivate as well and found that it is the very first thing it as for (Adobe Sign In) before you can proceed to install.

Is there a way to enter the account information within SCCM so that the end user won't see this when opening Adobe Professional for the first time. In the case of Adobe Captivate it won't install as it is the first prompt it asks for when trying to install manually by running the exe.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BTW: I am creating it within the applications node. I am not sure if it should be in the packages. I am a little confused what the difference is in between the two.

Thank you,

Craig

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet