Dudefoxlive

Sccm 2012 R2 Error after OS Deployment

Hi i have deployed Windows 7 using SCCM 2012 R2 and it all goes well but there seems to be a problem. After it installs the OS and starts installing System Configuration Client after all of that it says that the install failed but it installed 100% fine. i have attached a pic so you can see what is going on. can someone please tell me what is happing.

post-29050-0-43163500-1425991559_thumb.jpg

i have a new problem now when i enter the password to view the tasks it errors saying that it cannot retrive policys for this computer and i grabed the SMSTS file from it more like 2 files.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tvoo8mo8981ki2n/smsts_02.txt?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dnkcvs8tazlug4m/smsts_01.log?dl=0

error code is 0x80004005

let me know if the links dont work

im my first post i figured out why it failed. it was because i was trying to deploy windows 7 professional and it was trying to enable bitlocker which is only in ultimate and higher. but now i have a new problem. could it be becuase something is not configured right or because my routor is handing out ip's while the server is trying to do the same and it is not find the server after it has loaded to that point.

post-29050-0-57894500-1426209560_thumb.png

This could be happening for a couple reasons.

1.) You might not have a Distribution Point assigned to the IP range, thus the system boots into the PE, but can't find anywhere to pull Task Sequences from.

2.) How did you deploy the Task Sequence? Did you deploy it to unknown computers, or did you deploy it to a collection? If you deployed it to a collection, then you need to

find the machines MAC address and create a computer object in this collection, so SCCM knows what Task Sequences this macine can use.