Polarman

Query and displaying the results

select distinct SMS_G_System_SYSTEM.Name from SMS_R_System as Sys full join SMS_G_System_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS as ARP on ARP.ResourceID = Sys.ResourceId full join SMS_G_System_SYSTEM on SMS_G_System_SYSTEM.ResourceID = Sys.ResourceId where ARP.DisplayName like "Sigmaplot %"

This is the query, giving the right result. However, I want the result displaying me more info than just the machines having this installed. I want the result to show name of software, version and if possible how many times it has been used. As shown in the picture attached I want more info inside the red line

post-24888-0-30533600-1427195783_thumb.jpg

Try this.. Watch out for typos.. I write this free hand.

select distinct
SMS_G_System_SYSTEM.Name,
ARP.DisplayName,
ARP.Version

from
SMS_R_System as Sys
full join SMS_G_System_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS as ARP on ARP.ResourceID = Sys.ResourceId
full join SMS_G_System_SYSTEM on SMS_G_System_SYSTEM.ResourceID = Sys.ResourceId
where
ARP.DisplayName like "Sigmaplot %"