Chongy

Get list and write to text file of deployments to this resource

Hey Again

So when you go to properties of either an asset or user there is a deployment tab that lists deployments to this resource, is there a cmdlet or VBscript way to get that information into a text file?

Thanks
Brendon

That's an interesting request actually. Off the top of my head the only way I could think of doing this would be through SSRS as the data is in SQL already.

In browsing through the pre-built reports I don't see one that includes every deployment to a device so it might have to be something custom. I'll keep researching and see what I can find out.

• Like 1

That's an interesting request actually. Off the top of my head the only way I could think of doing this would be through SSRS as the data is in SQL already.

In browsing through the pre-built reports I don't see one that includes every deployment to a device so it might have to be something custom. I'll keep researching and see what I can find out.

Hey Mate

Thanks heaps. I haven't been able to find anything either. Really appreciate you keeping any eye out, 4 is better than 2. I don't have the luxury of querying SQL unfortunately, us non-corporate folk must not be trusted much......;-)

Hope we can find something.

Thanks

Brendon.

Just wanted to let you know I haven't found a table yet that gives all the information, MS has existing reports for the packages and applications that are deployed but it doesn't include windows updates in those reports.

I've been pulled aside though due to something coming up so this may take a little bit longer to get back to you on.

Just wanted to let you know I haven't found a table yet that gives all the information, MS has existing reports for the packages and applications that are deployed but it doesn't include windows updates in those reports.

I've been pulled aside though due to something coming up so this may take a little bit longer to get back to you on.

Hey

Thanks for the update. Appreciate your help and understand we often get shoved left and right........a lot.......

Thanks

Brendon